You are the future of sports medicine and exercise science. Become an ACSM member, and you'll not only explore research funding opportunities but also make connections with peers and mentors in the field.
Congratulations to Robin DeWeese of Arizona State University, the recipient of the 2013 ACSM Annual Meeting Get Moving! student video award. Robin's video encouraged attendees to be active at the meeting, by taking the stairs and avoiding elevators and escalators.
Click here to enter the 2014 contest!
Get involved and get connected.
- Network with professionals from 70 occupations within sports medicine around the globe.
- Attend conferences and meetings where you can present your own research or learn about the latest developments.
- Explore funding options for your research to advance the science of sports medicine.
- Engage in policy or advocacy work on committees that influence the direction of exercise science – regionally, nationally or internationally.
- Find new career opportunities in your area of interest or expertise through our online Job Center.
Find what you’re looking for at ACSM.
- Plan to attend an upcoming meeting/conference.
- Connect with a student representative who can guide your ACSM journey.
- Stay in the know through web-based training and local programming.
Become a member. Get involved. Shape the future of the profession.
Get expert advice on various career paths for ACSM student members. » Learn More
Student members are eligible for grants and awards to offset the rising cost of tuition and travel. » Learn More
Learn tips on choosing a graduate program, writing your resume and more. » Learn More
Find Your Student Rep.
Get in touch with the student representative in your region. » Learn More