Essentials of Sports Medicine: From Sideline to the Clinic
The ACSM Team Physician Course- Part I is the only conference to bring you the full range of athlete care and sports medicine, giving you a conference experience that extends beyond any one specialty. Courses do not need to be taken in sequential order.
Topics for this Course Include:
- Head and Neck Problems in Athletes
- Upper Extremity Injuries in Athletes: Shoulder and Elbow I and II
- Return to Play
- The Female Athlete
- The Hand and Wrist in Athletes
- Cardiovascular/Pulmonary Issues in Sports
- Rehabilitation of Upper Extremity Injuries
- Performance Enhancement
- Subspecialty Issues in Sports Medicine I and II
Target Audience – Clinicians and other healthcare professionals interested in learning the basic information needed to provide sideline coverage and evaluation of athletic injuries. (Includes: physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, athletic trainers, school nurses, physical therapists, and other health care professionals.)
Registration information will be available this summer.